Crowe Associates offer facilitation and facilitation training and support. We have worked with a variety of multidisciplinary groups on a range of issues and topics. These have included; achieving consensus, research priorities and plans, communication, partnership development, consultations and focus groups, strategic board development.
We work with a small group of experienced facilitators that have experience and extensive networks in the patient and public involvement, clinical and research fields, where this is additonaly needed.
Our style is characterised by:
- Careful and inclusive preparation of training courses, workshops and meetings
- Identifying the aims of the session, and desired outcomes
- Delegate preparation before the session to get the optimum benefit from it, and personal and team/department action planning following the intervention
- Evaluation approaches from reaction level at the course/workshop, through to impact at team and organisational level
- Assessing the perspectives and expectations of the group(s) involved
- Professional and sensitive handling of difficult issues
We have a relaxed but focussed approach to facilitation that enables participants from a variety of backgrounds to contribute their experience and perspectives, with the achievement of stated goals for groups.
Follow up is within agreed time parameters, and the event/meeting report tailored to the needs of the group/commissioner.
Strategic development Milton Keynes Primary Care Trust
Bucks NHS Hospitals Trust Ward Managers Management Development programme
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) – Away Days
UK Blood and Transplant – Consultation workshops
Oxfordshire Primary Care Trust – Away Days
Birmingham University – Interactive Teaching Workshop
Public Involvement Leads (NIHR) Annual Meeting
Association of Young People with ME (AYME) Board Development
Bucks NHS Hospitals Trust – Finance Division Away Day
National Institute for Health Research INVOLVE strategic development
“We are most effective as a team when we compliment each other without embarrassment and disagree without fear” (unknown)