Crowe Associates offer facilitation and facilitation training and support. We have worked with a variety of multidisciplinary groups on a range of issues and topics. These have included; strategic development, team development, communication, partnership development, discussion and focus groups and board meetings.
Our style is characterised by:
- Careful and inclusive preparation of training courses, workshops and meetings
- Identifying the aims of the session, and desired outcomes
- Delegate preparation before the session to get the optimum benefit from it, and personal and team/department action planning following the intervention
- Evaluation approaches from reaction level at the course/workshop, through to impact at team and organisational level
- Assessing the perspectives and expectations of the group(s) involved
- Professional and sensitive handling of difficult issues
We have a relaxed but focussed approach to facilitation that enables participants from a variety of backgrounds to contribute their experience and perspectives, with the achievement of stated goals for groups.
Follow up is within agreed time parameters, and the event/meeting report tailored to the needs of the group/commissioner.
Strategic development Milton Keynes Primary Care Trust
Bucks NHS Hospitals Trust Ward Managers Management Development programme
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) – Away Days
UK Blood and Transplant – Consultation workshops
Oxfordshire Primary Care Trust – Away Days
Birmingham University – Interactive Teaching Workshop
Public Involvement Leads (NIHR) Annual Meeting
Association of Young People with ME (AYME) Board Development
Bucks NHS Hospitals Trust – Finance Division Away Day
National Institute for Health Research INVOLVE strategic development
“We are most effective as a team when we compliment each other without embarrassment and disagree without fear” (unknown)